Friday, February 15, 2008

Lucky Blue Wha??

I have posted a picture of one of my Lucky Blue Lobster ACEOs - one in a series, listed at www.lerayjessdesigns.etsy.com. What's a blue lobster, you ask? They are a naturally occurring phenomenon in nature and are very rare. Only about 1 in 2 million lobsters have this genetic difference and it is considered quite lucky to find one! Lucky for the lobsters too - no one eats them. Each LBL ACEO comes with a fortune for you inside the card sleeve, with its message hidden until you open it. How fun! A great little gift, too.

Another etsy shop to check out: www.artbymercer.etsy.com - wonderful artwork and ACEOs there.

**SPECIAL** $2.00 off any ACEO in my shop (which I also ship worldwide for FREE) if you mention this blog!! Offer good until midnight EST Sat. Feb 16, 2008.

I'm off to browse etsy!

1 comment:

oobbles said...

Hm- I didn't know that about blue lobsters. I love learning new things, thanks!