Friday, February 29, 2008

New etsy artists to share with you

Hi again - I've got some etsy artists whose work I've been admiring to share with you. Etsy.com is a great place to shop for artist cards for your collection! Take a look at:

www.juliepersons.etsy.com to see amazing felted aceos. So unique!
www.mLee.etsy.com for incredible multi-media artwork in her aceos
www.art2artcolorado.etsy.com for absolutely stunning 3-D art cards. Yes, 3-D!!

I'm always in awe of the talent of the artists I see on etsy. You should take a look. You can see mine on www.aceomarket.com and www.lerayjessdesigns.etsy.com. Shameless plug, I know, but hey, it's MY blog!

I am very interested in hearing about techniques for texture and 3-D affects on mini or regular size artwork. Please feel free to comment. I am going to experiment with different mediums in my acrylic paints to give more texture. What do you use? Are you interested in textures and effects like this in paintings? Does it give them more interest? Post a comment!

1 comment:

Distressing Delilah a.k.a. jenn said...

Great blog for a newbie! Have fun..its as addicting as etsy!